Saturday 23 February 2013

Warrior Dash 2012

One of THE biggest challenges of my life and i absolutely loved every minute of it (well, not so much the hill that i had to climb on my hands and knees and maybe the hill that i slid all the way down on my butt)!!! But hey.... So much so that i am participating in another 5km obstacle run in March!! The Kokoda Grunt and then the big one in August 'Tough Mudder'!! I ran the Warrior Dash with an awesome lady i met through Punchfit, Julie! If it wasn't for her pushing me though, it may have taken me hours to finish but instead i completed in 48 minutes!! Adam and Lilli came and cheered us on for the morning too (and to be the bag holder and the P&S photographer) ;P Couple of pics for you!  photo Warrior_zps9248afb7.jpg Some other Participants... dressed up for the big run!  photo Nov0207_zps8a4c091e.jpg Warriors photo Nov0208_zpsc22d2862.jpg And we are 'Official Warriors'  photo Nov0222_zpsae329714.jpg

No comments:

Hellooooo...

Welcome to the personal photo blog of Lisa Burston.

Lisa is a 20-something up and coming awesome photographer, mum to the amazing Lilli Grace, and super assistant to Nikki at IPQ Art.